RetroChallenge 2022/10 Team ACMS Questions

RetroChallenge 2022 October is about to go live.

1 Like

What is the protocol for providing updates to our retrochallenge projects? Do we post updates here or does retrochallenge.org want us posting there. What about our own blogs etc?

Retrochallenge uses your blog location (here at the forum) to follow updates. There is only a need to blog and provide updates here =)

How do I do this so that it connects to retrochallenge? Do I reply to my original post, do I do a new post with the same title or similar title?

Your original post is your continual documentation area where both you and others can interact during the process. You can look back at posts like the winning Geocities post to see a great example of documentation of the process. GeoCities Rebuild for Older Browsers - #36 by DigitalRampage

Hi All,
I know its been a long time between drinks, but with our first event since the October Retrochallenge this weekend, I have reviewed the entries and will verify my decision with other independent members before announcing during our LISA 40th event this Saturday.
Good luck to those that entered, three entries certainly stood out from a detail, complexity and interest aspect that fulfilled the criteria.
Thanks
Adrian

We have just received a message from Epooch!

Congratulations @SuperNick and @Mark-C for being prize winners!

And special congratulations to @ShaneMcRetro who took out their grand prize!!!

This means 3 out of the 4 prize winners were from the ACMS!

Congratulations team!

Eric is arranging to send the prizes and we will distribute them after they arrive.

Adrian and the ACMS board

2 Likes