RetroChallenge 2021-10 Entry

Hi Everyone
I’m happy to participate as I’ve taken on a huge collection of Macintosh related printed material including manuals, posters and books. The scanning has been completed and I’d like to share it here for October. Half the work is summarising what I’ve done so people can see it!

3 Likes

Don’t forget to enter at RetroChallenge site to be in the running! :smiley:

2 Likes

Saw the ACMS link on the RetroChallenge entry form. So decided to stop by.

My challenge is in two parts.

1. Extend my Sept 2021 8085 CPU Module for RC2014 to support the Am9511A APU (Floating Point Module), and other /WAIT enabled RC2014 Modules.
  2. Build driver support to allow it to be used from C, BASIC, and assembly.

I’m probably going to post most stuff to either the RC2014 forum, where the 8085 CPU Module thread has been for some time, and the rest will appear as PRs in z88dk or MS BASIC repositories.

The RetroChallenge blog is however on my site on 8085 CPU on the Z80 Bus, on the bottom half of the page.

3 Likes

Hey @feilipu, welcome to the ACMS Forums (Fora?) - just post blog updates here and, if the summary doesn’t say anything useful, throw in a para or two as a description so we can see what you’re up to :slight_smile:

Talk soon,

Sean

Moved the first post here.

2 Likes

I must admit most of that is above my head, but sounds like you’ve got a handle on it!

I’ve always loved the look of the RC2014 - reminds me of the S-100 computers built from boards.

Talk soon,

Sean

Here’s the details of the WOzFests I’m holding - feel free to join via Google Meet.

And I might even be able to have 10 attendees at WOzFest 22!

Hi @feilipu - sorry, got confused - start a new topic for your entry and post the details and update/s there - then each entrant gets their own topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fixed with this post.

1 Like