Ohio Scientific Superboard

Hi and thanks for the add… I’ve just picked this up from the original owner ( these a few other things not pictured) but was hoping to get an idea on the scarcity of these early computers. Any info about this would be great. The original owner said it was an Ohio Scientific Superboard and he built the case. Cheers, Mario

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

@reaelectric - I asked this user to post here to gain some support from ACMS members. Hoping you can help out with some info to help and educate all.
Thanks!

I have very recently scan in many (43) KAOS Newletters. They were the monthly Newsletter produced by the Victorian 6502 User Group for People Who Have Got Smart, starting in October 1980. Initially they where a club of Ohio OSI, SYM, KIM, AIM, ATARI, APPLE, UK101 & ORANGE computer owners. But later the ATARI, APPLE & ORANGE were dropped and the RABBLE 65 included. The whole story and start of the Rabble 65 is included with much discussion in between. There was a separate Superboard article in most editions also. They are currently in the MbeeTech Repository in the Vintage/Rabble 65 folder but will put up at archive.org shortly.

EDIT: Its still being setup but you can get them from KAOS Newsletters : Victorian 6502 User Group : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

3 Likes